Just a quick update to let you know that Foundry Hall is still in a wait-and-see mode concerning the fate of this year’s festival. As of this moment, all South Haven festivals have been cancelled up to and including the 4th of July. So unless a breakthrough happens, we will probably be next.
Two important factors weigh heavy on our minds. (1). The fear of gathering in large crowds, and (2) the loss of business sponsorships. Stay tuned ! We will try to make a decision by August 1.
We at Foundry Hall are still waiting to decide if we can host our Festival for this September. This is our 4th production and we really want to do it, if possible.
We know that this cannot happen with out more sponsors and friends of the Festival. Please consider being a sponsor by checking out the "Our wonderful sponsors" page. Stay tuned for more big news as we grow.
Festival days 2020
Festival runs from 5pm to 10pm each day